Content submissions are open to people of every age, race, religion, sex, ethnic origin and sexual orientation.
Your contributions make HTCIA.org richer, and well informed. We want your perspective. Probe, analyze, inform. Challenge, advocate, debate. Tell us your story, be a part of the conversation. Your Content includes but is not limited to articles, product reviews, relevant news, case sucess stories, etc.
By submitting Your Content, you grant us the non-exclusive right to use your content royalty-free, in perpetuity. Your Content may be published on HTCIA.org. The HTCIA cannot guarantee that Your Content will be published. We may also edit Your Content for length, size or clarity. Your Content may be indexed by Internet search engines.
When you share Your Content with us:
- Keep Your Content relevant to the topic and avoid repetitive posting.
- Be respectful and courteous, as if you were having a face-to-face discussion.
- If you are writing about legal issues, remember that people are innocent until proven guilty (that may mean using words such as “allegedly”).
- Feel free to link internally within the HTCIA.org a site as many times as you would like. As for external web addresses, we allow no more than three links per post. The HTCIA does not endorse the content of external web sites and has no liability as to their content in any event. The HTCIA reserves its right to take-down any external link.
- We want to hear your own opinion. Your Content must be created and owned by you. Breaking copyright rules is not permitted (that includes copying and pasting excerpts from other sites without permission and attribution). If the majority of Your Content was written or created by someone else, even with a proper credit, it won’t be accepted.
- Any of Your Content that is offensive and likely to expose an individual or a group of individuals to hatred or contempt on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age or mental or physical disability is prohibited.
- The following type of content is also prohibited: pornography, vulgarity, obscenity or sexually explicit content, anything illegal, hate speech, threats, harassment, personal attacks, insults and defamatory statements, threats or suggesting committing a criminal act, attempts to mobilise people for any purpose outside of an HTCIA event
- Respect other people’s privacy by not including personal information in Your Content (such as phone numbers and email addresses) or private dialogue.
- Be sensitive in ‘Your Content’ regarding the death or injury of private individual, especially children.
- Any words or your full message in bold, underlined, italics or all CAPS will not be allowed (this makes it difficult to read and in online speak is considered yelling unless it is an acronym in which case using CAPS is permitted).
- Make it personal, not commercial by leaving out press releases and commercial promotions.
If you violate any of these guidelines, Your Content will not be accepted and your account may be suspended or blocked. The HTCIA reserves the right to not open a forum on any given story or to close a forum at any time without notice and to reject the publication of any of Your Content.