- Oct 16 2021
- 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Kennesaw State University – Forensic Software Testing Workshop
Interested in the forensic processes used to bring digital evidence to court?
Want to learn more about concepts like hashing, forensic copying, zipping and retention?
Dan Mares will take participants through the process of copying files from suspect drives and verifying the copied data.
– Bring your own Windows 7/10 laptop with administrator access; registry edits required
– Flash drives will be provided with test data, ensure your laptop has a USB 2.0 port
– Knowledge of hashing tools
– Knowledge of forensic copying
– Knowledge of zipping & unzipping processes
– Familiarity with Windows Command Line