Here is the tentative schedule of monthly webinars for this year. As we get closer each month, we will provide more details on the actual presentation topic.
- February – Data Breaches (Lou Archbold, Verizon)
- March – Memory Forensics (Alissa Torres, SANS)
- April – OSINT (Chris Todd, Unisys)
- May – Litigation (Kenneth Citarella)
- June – Incident Response (Rob Lee, SANS)
- July – Information Security (Rafal Los, HP)
- August – Malware Analysis (Lenny Zeltser, SANS)
- September – Forensics – Enscript Development (TBD)
- October – Network Forensics (Matt Shannon, F-Response)
- November – Forensics – SSD Drive Analysis (TBD)
- December – Web Application Security (Peter Morin, Bell Aliant)
If you are a member and interested in registering for the next webinar (free of charge), please proceed to the registration page, by clicking on the month/webinar above.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org